We are living in an era of technological revolution that is disrupting and transforming business, government and society alike. All are being challenged to adapt and keep up with the change. This is especially true of governments, which have struggled to deliver growth and prosperity, are trapped in inefficient and obsolete development models, and now have a responsibility to lead the digital transformation.
The Future of Government Smart Toolbox, co-launched by the World Economic Forum`s Global Agenda Council on the Future of Government, provides clear recommendations on how to embrace technology to respond to challenges such as corruption, inefficient bureaucracies, poor quality of services, low citizen engagement and trust, old-fashioned leadership, and resistance to innovation in government (read more inside the magazine).
Click on the image to open the magazine
Inside the magazine:
- Do Developing Countries Need Digital?
- Grants and Forgivable Loans
- Vocational Education and Training for Sustainable Development
- Guide me to Find My Way for the Feeling of Satisfaction
- A skilled population is a key
- Book: The Wellbeing Purpose
- A New Platform for The Lucubrate Magazine
- About the Lucubrate Magazine