[This post has already been read 747 times!]
An article in Lucubrate Magazine is a piece of writing on a particular subject written for publication. There are many different types of articles, including news stories, features, profiles, instructional articles, etc. While each has specific qualities that are unique to its type, all articles share some common characteristics. From forming and researching your idea to writing and editing your work, writing articles can give you a chance to share compelling and important information with readers. You are welcome to write articles for publishing in Lucubrate Magazine.
The Lucubrate Magazine highlight education and development. Development in this context can be technological, educational, individual, social or global, and everything related to education.
Publishing an Article
We want to emphasize practical advice and practical knowledge that anyone can use in everyday life. We want to bring forth new knowledge that professional practitioners and non-professionals can use. Therefore, the reader of the article should find it useful.
We publish the articles in the Lucubrate Magazine. In addition, the articles will be published on the Lucubrate homepage on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. This can cause thousands to see your article.
Blog Sizing and Requirements
An article will typically address one topic and discuss the topic from different approaches:
- If text and information come from other documents, you need to refer to the source.
- An average article usually contains about 5000 characters or 800 words (less than two pages).
- The minimum size of an article is 300 words (to give an impression on the size: this article about writing an article in Lucubrate Magazine has 500 words).
- All articles need to be followed by an illustration or a picture – the “top picture” (The article writer can add pictures and illustrations. Alternatively, the editorial staff can find relevant pictures.)
- The “top picture” sizing is H=10 and L=18 (for example, height of1000 pixels gives a length of 1800 pixels).
- In addition, you can put different photos or illustrations in all parts of the blog.
- When you use illustrations, you need to refer to the source.
- When you use pictures, you need to inform who is the photographer/source.
- The article you write has to be written in Word, Docs or a similar format.
When writing articles and papers, you often have to do some research by consulting sources. Remember that your sources should be reliable. Furthermore, it would help if you did not forget that you should be as independent as possible regarding your source’s wording.
Send the Article to the Editorial Staff
Send the document and pictures as attachments using an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate that the email is a blog for the Lucubrate Magazine).
All articles will be review by the editorial staff. After that, the editorial staff may make changes in the blog and ad in headlines. If changes are suggested, the blog writer will receive the blog for review before we publish the blog.
The editor may refuse an article if the article does not hold a professional good level or if the source reference is inadequate.
The Photo on the top of the article: Adobe Stock