[This post has already been read 1352 times!]
Women may hold up half the sky, as per the Chinese proverb, and they account for half of all tech users, but
they remain severely underrepresented in the worlds of technology and entrepreneurship. This is unsustainable
and unacceptable. It harms technological development, holding back societal and economic progress.
Women Remain Severely Underrepresented in the Worlds of Technology and Entrepreneurship
It is hardly news that women—particularly women of color—are chronically underrepresented in the tech sector. Perhaps more alarming is that the trend is headed in the wrong direction (read more in the magazine).
- Women remain severely underrepresented in the worlds of technology and entrepreneurship
- What is and What isn’t?
- Satisfaction is the Magic
- Gender Gaps in Labour Force Participation Remain Wide
- A skilled population is a key
- Gaps in Labour Force Participation
- The Lucubrate Magazine Highlights Education and Development
- Book: The Future of Tech Is Female
- A New Platform for The Lucubrate Magazine
- About the Lucubrate Magazine