[This post has already been read 990 times!]
The development of multimedia and ICT technologies have created opportunities for traditional or classroom-based learning notions to be developed into eLearning notions.
The paradigm of eLearning is as effective and has numerous benefits as compared to classroom-based learning. Educational institutions could use online eLearning methodologies for the education of their staff without having to spend for their travel elsewhere (read more in Lucubrate Magazine).
(Click on the image of the Magazine or click on the articles you want to read)
Read inside the Magazine:
- How can we benefit from eLearning today and tomorrow?
- There are rules pertaining to how and if something is consolidated
- Trends in the eLearning that can revolutionize the education
- Can the challenges of eLearning in different countries overcome by using current eLearning trends?
- You can start as an entrepreneur
- Book: e-Learning and the science of instruction
Read Lucubrate Magazine as a High-Quality PDF
Read Lucubrate Magazine as a Standard Quality PDF
Lucubrate Magazine, Issue 48, November 23rd, 2018
The photo on top: Lucubrate Magazine
Latest Issues, Lucubrate Magazine, Weekly