[This post has already been read 1067 times!]
Technology can be a major tool, both in terms of pedagogical resources and in terms of connecting with the younger generations.
Today’s modern classrooms in many countries are packed with technology, from tablet computers and widescreen televisions to interactive whiteboards. Technology has always been at the forefront of education. From the days of carving figures on rock walls to today, when most students are equipped with portable technological devices like smartphones. Technology’s importance in the classroom is evident now more than ever (read more in the Lucubrate Magazine).
Read inside the Magazine:
- New President for The Chartered Global Investment Analyst Institute
- Higher Focus on Technology for the New Framework for Education in the Middle East and North Africa
- Develop the Dynamic Classroom by Using Accessible Technology
- The Future of Aid and Non-Governmental Organisations in 2030
- You Can Start as an Entrepreneur
- Book: Engage: Motivational Strategies for a Dynamic Classroom
Read Lucubrate Magazine as a High-Quality PDF
Read Lucubrate Magazine as a Standard Quality PDF
Lucubrate Magazine, Issue 47, November 16th, 2018
The photo on top: Lucubrate Magazine
Latest Issues, Lucubrate Magazine, Weekly