[This post has already been read 267 times!]
Education is undergoing radical changes. While education used to be mainly frontally held lectures, digital technologies today allow for a wide range of new possibilities.
Educators from all grade-levels are coming to realise the benefits of technology in the classroom. Typically, education is one of the last industries to make an extensive change, holding on to antiquated methods and practices. But through the digital transformation and the rise of educational technology, teachers have begun making drastic changes to their instruction, assessments, even the physical makeup of their classrooms, and at a much faster rate than expected (read more in the Lucubrate Magazine).
(Click on the image to find the magazine, or on the titles to find one by one article)
- Education is Running in a Century Where Technology Knows no Bounds?
- Comparability is a Critical Component
- Projects for Vocational Education and Training in Europe
- My Hobby is Travelling
- AIDEX BRUSSELS 14th -15th, 2018
- You Can Start as an Entrepreneur
- Book: Rethinking Education in the Age of Technology
Read all of the Magazine as a PDF in High Quality
Read all of the Magazine as a PDF in Standard Quality
Lucubrate Magazine, Issue 46, November 9th, 2018
The photo on top: Lucubrate Magazine
Latest Issues, Lucubrate Magazine, Weekly