[This post has already been read 831 times!]
A Smart City utilizes and integrates multiple information and communication technology (ICT) and the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions securely to develop and manage a city’s key areas. These areas can be all from city governance, citizens’ services, energy management, waste management, water management urban mobility, education, industry development, welfare and health care and other community services. This requires the city to be smart across all sectors and in cooperation with relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
The Development Towards the Smart City and Smart Education
Cities are home to more than half of the world’s population, and they are expected to add another 2.5 billion new residents by 2050. They face increasing environmental pressures and infrastructure needs—and growing demands from residents to deliver a better quality of life and to do so at a sustainable cost.
(read more inside the magazine)
Inside the magazine:
Smart Education, Smart City, Urban Sprawl
- The Development Towards the Smart City and Smart Education
- Review Useful Life. Depending on the Outcome
- The Lucubrate Magazine Highlights Education and Development
- Towards Urban Sprawl or Densely Populated Cities
- TVET expert of the week: WorldSkills
- The Smart City Transformations: The Revolution of The 21st Century
- About the Lucubrate Magazine
Article on smart city and smart education is informative… Good job Sir
Good you like it. This is what is comming
I realy appriciate the great oppurtunity in viewing news article to posters any important situation in our place or any development but i dont have knowledge about it. So if will not be disturbing you i need help about this.
Comments are closed.